Pages

Bunnies in Summary

It all began with the four bunnies that were made to send to the Gift Shop at the Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center. Two of them sold before the package even arrived J The status of the remaining two rabbits is unknown (no guarantees but they could be yours visit the library today!).

After that I made two random bunnies just for the fun of it. When I displayed them at work I ended up selling one. And more notably the display led to 12 additional custom orders.

This picture is actually missing two rabbits that had already found new homes.



I really do love taking and making custom orders like these. One coworker took the bunny right home and before the day was out had shared an absolutely adorable photo of his daughter in a dress that matched her rabbit.

The only down side is that because I was still taking orders up until the day before they were needed I really did cut things far too close. Not much sleep was had Wednesday evening. I should probably charge more. Or perhaps charge more for “rush” orders.

In the end though, I’d still do it again. In fact I’m considering making a few more to send along with the hedgehogs for the Penn Dry Goods Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment